Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

An Experience of The Dreamer

Tired, but every event is history and will be remembered next. A quotes said that experience is the best teacher. Right. In my word, "We want, we do, we get, and we remember". Yeah, life is history, fact, and dream. We remember history, do the fact, and chase the dream.

It's the second day of the week. In my language, yesterday is "Ahad", it means "The first", derived from Arabic. But, "Ahad" is time for our togetherness with family. So most of us doing nothing excepts family program or spend the time with friends.

Yesterday, we went to star fruit garden, it was not so far from here. We went there by cycle with friends. On the way, I was wondering about the garden, it seemed so wonderful like wine garden in Australia or in Tasmania as I have ever seen on TV, then I and my friends had a nice game or such. Really, the road was so long, not really made me tired, but I was still not really skilled to ride cycle. This case which made me so tired, because I had to be focused and sure it took my energy so much.

Life is unique. My eyes grasped many things, my ear too. However, I do nothing at that place, even didn't eat the fruit, instead bought milk and some cake that actually I could get without going there. Experience.

For the reader, it might be not an important story, but for me who had ever been so long enjoying my loneliness or my aloneness, the togetherness was so worthy, so meaningful, and so significant to make better my social.

Togetherness is also important for my career though it's not really my dream, but I have to do it. And now, I am in training about that career here, Tulung Rejo Village, Pare, Kediri, East Java, which people called Kampung Inggris or 'English Village'.

Actually, I have got more before in my university for about four years. But, I was not confident about my skill and planned to come here, but not to joined the training. My plan was to take some course for my future career, but God led me to join this program, a Teacher Training in this English Village, at Dynamic English Course..

The point of my learning here is "Togetherness".

I used to think that I am a writer, or a dreamer to be a great author. I wrote poems, short story, and still doing my first novel. I was inspired by a great woman in this country, RA Kartini. She said that as a teacher, she could just teaching student in class, instead as a writer she teach people about life over the world. So that, I thought that a writer must read much and write as well. Then I enjoyed my aloneness.

But God has shown me the betterness. I don't want to say "It's the right, or it's the goodness", both means that the others are the contrary. I just want to say, "It's better", it means that the other is less than, not the contrary. That's my opinion. During a month here makes me realized that an author or a writer is a human. S/he is teaching others about life, so sure s/he must be a good model, good teacher, and well educated, well schooled, well experienced, and such.

By writing fiction story, I can inspire others through the good character; by doing direct teaching, I can teach and learn with my students through our togetherness, experiences, and the subject. There's always pray, hope, and wish around me and them. We have the same dream, the same wishes, namely, to be better.

~by Rugyinsun
0 Komentar untuk "An Experience of The Dreamer"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info