Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

A Symbol Must Not Be Greater Than What Being Represented?

I found it a lot. When I just came to this world, the people around me showed me the symbol without caring my curiosity about the origin. They showed me uniform of the universe. He told me it was so interesting, so exciting. However, I found myself without a great uniform. I was the origin.

They questioned me my uniform. Actually I questioned them why should I wear a uniform, "It's me," I showed them, but they were not interested. "Why should furry animal cover its body with another one?" Look the trees, growing up with its originality. It's really wonderful, isn't it?

I and maybe all kids are learning all the time, learning about what they face at the moment. Even I dare to say that all of us are learning together at the same time, in the same world, or maybe the same purpose. We see everything based on those experiences, based on everything which has already been in our mind. And we find something irrational, hard to understand maybe. We see a lot of differences.

Some of us pointed one be a superior thing, then forced the others to follow consciously or not. As though the inferior ones had no power and tend to follow regarding that one as the superior. They were laughing, they were smiling, but with the uncertain expressions. The universe stared at their face, seemed to ask "Who are you?" with a smile.

A little bird suddenly sang a song "La la laa laaa... All of this is the origin." A small ant didn't understand what did it mean, but felt needn't to question about it.

0 Komentar untuk "A Symbol Must Not Be Greater Than What Being Represented?"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info