Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

The Spirit From Great Ones

Watching a discussion about social life on youtube yesterday. It was really interesting. I didn't really understand about the problem. However, that was about Islam and free speech. My background knowledge is not in that term. I study a lot about psychology.

However, one thing became my concern is the people who took part in that discussion. Actually, I did it when I was in school or university. Doing debate over the days with friends. It was not a hobby, just such a having fun under the pressure of the hard study, I think.

Discussion or debate is interesting and profitable. That burnt my spirit to study a lot about everything. I admit, I like to be in a competition defeating the opponent. However, It mustn't be forever. It's just a game. They are my opponents on a game, but not outside.

About the discussion on youtube yesterday, it was so amazing. I paid more attention to a great woman. She spoke calmly but really meaningfu sentences as though she knew all the matters. She could easily expain to other people who questioned her.

I was wondering how can she be. I thought she has been learning a lot over the years. I questioned myself, "What about you? What have you done in your life? What is something great you did for the world?" However, I think I don't need to her, but I should try to do my best all the time.

Reading a great biography, getting together with a great person or just watching him or her on the screen makes me be more spirit.

0 Komentar untuk "The Spirit From Great Ones"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info