Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

Study Spanish

Anybody interested to study Spanish?

I don't know, I am really interested to study this language. The sound is so beautiful. Actually about a year ago I found a video of Josh Groban's song, the tittles are Alejate, All I know of Love, and Mi Morena, and those seems to me the really beautiful language.

Then I was searching some resources, some website which provides some free tutorial to study Spanish. I found http://www.studyspanish.com and http://spanish.speak7.com/.

I shared to some foreigners friends online. Most of them suggested me to take courses, but I didn't agree with them. In my opinion, studying is not collecting knowledge from someone else, but "Experience is the best teacher". Einstein also said that he never teaches hi student, he is just attempting to provide condition where his students can study.

So that I decided to do selflearning as I did when learning Engish. Actually, I can speak 2 local languages and Bahasa Indonesia, my national language, and English. I never study like in school. I just immediately go speaking, practicing with my cousin who speak different language. Gradually, I could understand what he said and i could speak as well. That's different when I study English in school.

When I studied English, I thought that I was studying, I was on the process, etc. However, when I was studying Javanese with my cousin who speak Javanese, I thought that I as a Javanese and want to talk everything using that language. I was really engaged to that language. 

Then, I will also do it right now to study Spanish. 

0 Komentar untuk "Study Spanish"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info