Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

Blogger Must Be More Successful, I hope

Hello blogger...!! Good morning. Hope you to be more successful.

Life is always wonderful, right? Must always be wonderful. We must colored the world with smile and spirit. We are the inspirations, we are the best role models.

I am thinking how to be a full blogger. It means that I always do everything as I am a blogger, not another one. However, a blogger is not always sitting in front of his or her laptop all the time, but a blogger is a writer who shares knowledge to international society.

A great woman, named Kartini said that being a teacher she just teaching students in class, being a doctor just help patients in hospital, but being a writer means helping all people in the world to be better. A writer always learns everything all the time. S/he is a great thinker. S/he is a generous one, not a careless one, but s/he is not a candle which burn itself to lighten everything around.

I am a writer, I think, not a great writer. I write everyday, but I don't focus on it, because the candle must survive itself, must live the ever lasting forever. So that I also do a job, working to make end meet.

I joined some affiliate program such as in amazon com and clickbank But I don't do my best because of my other business and job. Doing affiliate business is not really different from being a writer or a blogger. What I can do is writing and writing and let readers read and I can share the appropriate product may be useful for them. It means that I help them to find the products they may need.

My girl told me that I am over idealist. In my culture, it's not fine if we always think about money. The custom teaches us to be a generous one without thinking what will we get. Help others and be handy. So that's, I always feel uncomfortable to show a product to make the readers buy that. However, I try to share everything and put a few products may be useful for the reader. Then I feel, I am writing and sharing knowledge without forcing the readers to buy the product. I hope God will guarantee my life on.

Ah, what I am.

Yesterday I ordered a domain to a local seller near my district, and last night I got an idea to use free domain or a free subdomain. I did it, but just now I tried to search some weakness of using the free ones. Wow... Some bloggers said that it's bad rank on google.

So I must buy the top domain.

*Just sharing

1 Komentar untuk "Blogger Must Be More Successful, I hope"

That's true. Everyday we learn a lot of things and everything we learn is good. A writer at the begining of his career he isn't always very good, but he learns all the time and listen what others say to him to improve his writing. The same become with everyone!!!!

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info