Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

A Miracle I Think

I don't know how to express. I took the risk. I decided without much consideration because it was too late an I should make a sudden decision. Then I made it. So that I am here now.

Sometimes I think that I should run away from this situation. It's really painful. I can't bear it, but it is the best choice I think. Choosing another one just like catching a flying bird on the air. I am not sure I can catch it. Then, no other choices rather than following the flow of the life.

I am sure how many times I faced the same situation. It was so hard to do, in my point of view, but I should do it, and I should want to do it.

I change my perception.

It is so great. It was about 8 months ago I did it. I tried to ride a motorcycle along 200 kilometers away. All people around will warn me "Be careful, take a rest, and so on." However, I found something more important than just those warning, that was changing my perception.

I was in Mojokerto, I should pass 3 towns: Pasuruan, Probolinggo, and Situbondo, then arrive in my hometown. I did this, when I was in Pasuruan I thought that Pasuruan was my home town and all people there were my family or my neighbor. Either when I was in Probolinggo and Situbondo.

You know, when I arrived at home, about 7 hours long, I didn't feel tired. I immediately did everything like reading, writing, going to public library, or even going another town. I could stay up untill midnight. The following day I did the same. The following day again, I back to Mojokerto. I didn't feel tired.

That was my experience about changing my perception.
0 Komentar untuk "A Miracle I Think"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info