Best Product Review

Best Product Review tell about many nice products from aliexpress market, best marketplace to buy product

My Roborovski Hamsters

I joined some pet keeper group on facebook. One of them is hamster-club.com. I love this group, meeting hamster lovers from all over the world. Id laugh when I read a great statement on the timeline picture, "A house is not a home without a hamster". Hehehe... I agree with it, because I love hamster.

I have syrians hamster in home. this kind is the biggest ones, but so cute and love to hold by hand. Here are the picture
Five babies and their mother. 

Some days ago I bought a couple roborovski hamsters. The seller said to me that this kind is the smallest one and doesn't like to be hold by hand. It likes to rush around when a human get near. This kind also take a long time to have baby. They got mature in about 6-7 months age, and pregnant for about a month.

However, I was so surprised that those roborovski hamsters I had just bought so tame to me. Even they will walk on my hand. Look this picture 
0 Komentar untuk "My Roborovski Hamsters"

 
Copyright © 2014 Best Product Review - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info